Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm Back...

I am no longer a cripple! Yay! I started playing soccer again in April. Now the season is over, and I have been watching the Fifa World Cup like CRAZY! WOOT WOOT! Seriously, though, I am NOT kidding! I have liteally been watching two games every day! I am loving all the soccer that has been going on. Can't wait until the United States v. Slovenia match... Go USA!!! I can't believe that the US tied 1-1 to England, but I sure am glad! Some other big news... THE DAGERATHS ARE COMING TO VISIT!!!! :D They will arrive at about 5:00 P.M. tomorrow! I am soooo excited!!!!!! :D (That was for any slow people out there who didn't take note of how happy I am... ;D ) At the rate I have been blogging, hopefully I will have blogged again by next September... I'll try to blog more frequently, though... The emphasis was on "try"...

1 comment: